Monday, April 11, 2011

What I learned

1. Through the 25 days of Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala, I learned something...blogging is fun! And clothes and jewelry are super-fun! Nothing serious fully frivolous. Plus, I like picking out my clothes the night before, but what I need to learn to do is try them on too.
So here begins my latest self-challenge: shop only at thrift stores for the next year for all of my clothes excluding shoes, bras, panties and other articles of clothing that give me the icks to think that someone else had this on before me. Yes, I know that risk is taken when trying on clothes.....I digress, as I was saying, the challenge is to shop only at discount retail clothing places like thrift stores, eBay and church garage sales and still attempt to pull off a fabulous look everyday. I will attempt to become the TRENDTHRIFT!
So beginning tomorrow with some pieces I bought off of eBay I will begin my journey into becoming THE TRENDTHRIFT!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see what you find! You've got great style Morgan!

    ReplyDelete