Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 20: Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala


Today I wore a piece I have been waiting to sport...the Bee Brooch with the La Coco Gold Chain. Such a fun day piece and so versatile, because tonight, I am pairing the same La Coco Gold Chain with the elegant and sparkly Vintage Starburst Brooch...which I will post in a Special Edition installment.
Many of you have to sent me fashion blog sites since I began Bad Day, Good Look...are you giving me a message? Do I need to expand my blog to include the entire outfit and not just the baubles....thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace!!! Just gorgeous. Nicely played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would read about your whole outfit! I still need you to come "shop" my closet and put together some new outfits for me...

    ReplyDelete