Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 24: Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala


The Petra Braided Bracelet came out to play today and glammed up an otherwise mundane plaid shirt and jeans combo. I do love this plaid shirt though...Steven Alan...should have bought a few more of these shirts.
When I was first drawn to Stella & Dot it was the larger pieces that initially caught my eye, but I am just over the moon about the delicate pieces. The On the Mark Necklace immediately became a feminine necklace that I wanted to wear everyday. It is such a subtle and elegant piece. Check it out on the website as I forgot to get a close-up of the necklace and it definitely deserves a look!
Baby girl is sick again, 4 days in a row, and the gala is tomorrow night. It has all come together stunningly and I am excited to watch it unfold.



No comments:

Post a Comment