Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Trendthrift Episode 5...


Can you believe that it is mid-May? Where does the time go?
These $1 Khakis are getting a lot of wear. The beauty of this must-have wardrobe staple is that it can be worn in many different ways. But I wear them in one way...with a cardigan.
This is the first pair of khakis I have worn in a long time. Khakis have neverreally fit me very well and I have tried them all, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, but most were snug through the thigh region. I feel confident when I wear these, the cut is forgiving, and the crop hits just right on my leg.


My favorite high maintenance accessory:

The RunDown:
Cardigan- Banana Republic
Top- Calvin Klein via Off Saks
Pants- Express, Drew Fit via the Plaid Door
Sandals- Frye
Necklace- Revival Tassel Necklace, Stella & Dot

1 comment:

  1. Great necklace! And great child as accessory - she looks so cute...

    ReplyDelete