Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shameless Promotion 1: Nine for Nine for None!

It is time to celebrate the beginning of the hot days of summer!
I am kicking June off with a Stella & Dot promotion for those wanting to look fabulous while sipping boat drinks from a patio!



Checkout the pieces everyone thinks are fabulous!
And if you order directly through me by June 9, receive free shipping!*
Sloane Bangle
Signature Clover Necklace
Bardot Hoops- Gold
The Revival Tassel Necklace- every single one of my hostesses have ordered this necklace!
Riviera Coin Necklace Mixed
Cascading Chain Necklace
Bardot Silver Bangle
Together Forever Necklace
Awakening Charm Necklace

For those interested in a little Summer Fun, book a trunk show with me for the beginning of June and receive free shipping on your hostess rewards! The average hostess receives $250 in free jewelry.

*The order must be placed directly through me. Please contact me by phone or email to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment