Friday, May 6, 2011

The Trendthrift Episode 4!

I am a bit delayed in posting this outfit as it is what I wore on Wednesday. This was the first all thrift/ consignment/ liquidation outfit. And I loved it. Super comfortable, super casual chic.

$1 Pants!
$1.08 after tax.
They are Express pants in the Drew fit and I bought them for less than the Pellegrino I drank at lunch the other day.
These were a find at the Plaid Door in Dallas behind St. Lukes Episcopal Church at Preston/ Royal. Sorry Andrea that I popped in without you! We'll go together I promise.

The top is Banana Republic and it came from Revente Resale next to Run On! Dallas on Mockingbird. This is a great consignment store and is definitely worth a pop in! There were some Marchesa gowns with the tags still on them in the store! Crazy.

The cardigan (my favorite article of clothing) was a $6 grab from my favorite store of all time, UAL, in C-town.

The necklace is made up of three pieces from Stella & Dot's La Coco Collection.

As you can see I am still working on my tripod and self portrait abilities....



The Rundown
Cardigan- Saint Grace- UAL
Blouse- Banana Republic- Revente Resale
Pants- Express- The Plaid Door
Shoes- old Steve Madden
Necklace- Stella & Dot

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the necklace - clicked on the website - it is a jewelry party/design thing? cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! The necklace is made up of several Stella & Dot pieces. S & D is a jewelry line that I am bit obsessed with...as if one can't tell from all the posts. The jewelry is sold through private trunk shows in people's homes.

    ReplyDelete