Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 9: Bad Day Good Look: how accessories got me to gala


Ouch. that is all I am going to say. Thank you to everyone who has liked my facebook stella & dot page...I am now a page, whatever that means. I greatly appreciate you letting me periodically bombard you with fabulous jewelry.
Today's look was more delicate and layered than I usually go...would love some feedback to your personal style preference: bold or delicate?
My friend JoJo described her look as bohemian chic...I loved that and thought it would be a great question to ask,so that said, what would you describe your look as?
Anyway, today I wore the Pave Ellipse with the Penelope necklace and the Deco Drop earrings
I promise that tomorrow will be the last day of me posting about Stella & dot on my personal Facebook page, thanks for bearing with me...unless of course it is excellent and no one should miss out. Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala, will live on at my facebook fan page, Morgan Vaughn, Independent Stylist, Stella & Dot.
Upcoming Event Reminder:
Husbands and Sons, Mother's Day is right around the corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment