Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 8: Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala


Today I worked from the far North Dallas office so that I could knock out some copy and try to put out some fires...I am halfway there. The copy is knocked out and despite dousing the "flames" solutions are still being sought. But considering that I was the only one to notice my outfit today, I still wore some Stella & Dot. The soiree studs are getting a ton of wear. If I do the PPW (price per wear)breakdown, their original cost of $24 is now $6 per wear and that cost is going to continue to drop! The PPW factor is a huge player for me when it comes to shopping.
I also wore the revival tassel necklace with the la coco gold chain around my neck and the revival bracelet on my wrist. I am a big fan of the revival baubles and find myself repeatedly drawn to them. A good thing in the world of PPW.

No comments:

Post a Comment