Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 11: Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala

Ah, Monday...15 office days to go until gala. It will be beautiful.
Today I sported some new pieces that I got thanks to my amazingly fun and easy launch party for Stella & Dot. The Hostess benefits are amazing...if you're interested, let's chat.
Today's look included the Chelsea Necklace, the Signature Clover Necklace and the Pave Ellipse Necklace. LOVE the ellipse necklace. It is super delicate and feminine and is tremendously flattering on the neckline. Like a whisper.
Playing with this jewelry everyday is quite a bit of fun and I am having to plan out my outfits in the evening, which is not such a bad thing, especially since I am now back in my pre-preggo skinny jeans. Thanks Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment