Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 12: Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala


Day 12: Bad Day, Good Look: how accessories got me to gala
This was a definite ouch kinda day...the hits just keep comin'! But regardless, my good look saved the day! Today I was told, by the most stylish social butterfly I know that she liked my look, "liked the style" I had going on...Social experiment proven true! Looking good can help out a bad day with an ego boost!
So want to know what Stella & Dot I sported today?
Today the Goa Pendant Earrings were featured and I paired the gold Nugget Wrap Bracelet with the Revival Bracelet.
There will be two special posts this week as I have two big nights this weekend, Opening Night Cast Party on Friday and the Inner Circle Cast Party Sunday. Am definitely going to sport some standout pieces to those two events. Can't wait! So many great baubles to choose from.
And best of all this weekend is that Saturday Night I have a trunk show at a fabulous and gorgeous friend's house! In addition to that excitement, I booked another trunk show tonight! With the one I am holding in Covington in April, that will make two already on the books for April! So excited, thank you everyone for your support!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment