Friday, February 5, 2010

Halfway there!

So I am starting to feel more excited than terrified these days. Not that I am any less terrified mind you but rather my excitement is beginning to emotionally surpass any terror I may feel. Yippee! This is a lot more fun. But there is still quite a ways to go considering that I'll still only be 22 weeks on Sunday. 154 days down. So many to go.

I am still running, the Gabriella belly band is a lifesaver! It has earned the nickname the belly bra. Much like a good sports bra it secures rounder things from jostling too much, in this instance it's my belly.
I've kept the running up to 4 days a week but nothing that is further than 5 miles and some change. I'm averaging from 13-17 miles a week, and really just enjoying being out there, regardless of how slow I go.
Yep, I am one of those people who can now run for pleasure. The stages of running are pretty amazing, I think that this is the third stage. The first being I Can Finish, the second being I can run FASTER, BETTER, STRONGER and the third phase, wow, I think I enjoy this running just for running's sake.

So, this week I got a little dumber. I'm not quite sure what is going on but boy am I get stupid. I keep forgetting things, asking the same question 4 times, things like that. Ugh, I am hoping that this new found idiocy will pass.
So Fat or Pregnant?
Pregnant!

20 Weeks:

1 comment:

  1. Fat? No. Pregnant? I'll trust you on that one. I would not guess either of the 2.

    ReplyDelete