Monday, December 14, 2009

What scares me the most…



Here is a pic of me at 12 weeks.


This is what terrifies me the most about being pregnant: am I going to be one of those people who speak of nothing but being pregnant or the sprout? Am I going to become one of those people who forget that there is anything outside of their own spawn? Will I spend countless hours posting pictures of our progeny to my facebook page? And worst of all, am I already going down this road by having a whole blog about it?
Please save me from myself! I am already talking about day care, the costs and the wait lists...is this the beginning of the end?
If I get really obnoxious about this whole thing please call me on it. We all know that I am not sensitive at all, to such an extreme that it really may be considered insensitive.





Fat or pregnant?
For my mental state of well-being today I am going to go with pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment