Thursday, July 22, 2010

MJ has taken over my life- part deaux



Holy moly. I am a mom. M-O-T-H-E-R. How utterly surreal and indescribably amazing, MJ has taken over my life and I love it...99.8% of the time, the late nights can be painful and the mirror is not my friend at the moment. I feel like this blog post is supposed to tell you the birth story, but that may border on Too Much Information and I would rather just hit the high points. Went into labor the night before the scheduled c-section. Kept the scheduled c-section time as the labor only made progress in regards to pain. Marigny Jean Vaughn was born on June 16, 2010 at 9:04 a.m. with a full head of hair, weighing 8 pounds 8 ounces and 21.25 inches!

She is exactly six weeks old today. It is amazing what a blur these last few weeks have been. Amazing that I can go on such limited sleep. Amazing that we have daughter. Just flat out amazing overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment